Head shops in Lexington, Kentucky
Here's our list of head shops in Lexington, Kentucky. It was made with our own research and calling around to friends and smoke shops in Lexington. Most of the people living in Kentucky have told us their smoke shops are good but sometimes lacking great American made glass. My favorite head shop right now is Purple Haze right at 1236 Versailles Rd but I mostly buy online.
Don't forget to check out our Online Head Shops section with head shop reviews.
Area Map: Type zipcode below and hit 'Submit' to go directly to that area in the USA.
Find other Kentucky head shops by city:Found 2 head shops in Lexington, KY.
About Lexington, KYLexington, Kentucky has 1905 residents and is located in Union County, close to the city .
- 1,052 residents in Lexington are Women.
- 853 residents in Lexington are Men.
- 8.1% of the people in Lexington have only smoked once.
- 54.9% of the population here favors Marijuana legalization for medicinal purposes.
- 10.1% of the residents in Lexington have visited a Smoke Shop in the last year.
- 11.5% of the people in Lexington smoke daily.
- 20.2% of the smokers in Lexington have bought a pipe online.
- Most smokers in Lexington work in the education industry.
- There has been $134 in revenue from Head Shop sales this week in Lexington, based on Kentucky statistical data.
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/clchst/public_html/findheadshops.com/city.php on line 214
head shops, smoke shops, water bongs, medical marijuana, weed, glass pipes
More Head Shops by City
- Head Shops in Ashland
- Head Shops in Bardstown
- Head Shops in Danville
- Head Shops in Florence
- Head Shops in Frankfort
- Head Shops in Franklin
- Head Shops in Lagrange
- Head Shops in Lawrenceburg
- Head Shops in Lexington
- Head Shops in Louisville
- Head Shops in Murray
- Head Shops in Oak Grove
- Head Shops in Richmond
- Head Shops in Shepherdsville
- Head Shops in Somerset
Tobacco.org | A comprehensive resource about tobacco. It includes stories, research, FAQs, and chemical information.