Head shops in Augusta, Maine
Here's our list of head shops in Augusta, Maine. It was made with our own research and calling around to friends and smoke shops in Augusta. Most of the people living in Maine have told us their smoke shops are good but sometimes lacking great American made glass. My favorite head shop right now is Cosmic Charlie's right at 253 Water Street but I mostly buy online.
Don't forget to check out our Online Head Shops section with head shop reviews.
Area Map: Type zipcode below and hit 'Submit' to go directly to that area in the USA.
Find other Maine head shops by city:Found 2 head shops in Augusta, ME.
About Augusta, MEAugusta, Maine has 18444 residents and is located in Kennebec County, close to the city of Hallowell, ME.
- 9,714 residents in Augusta are Women.
- 8,730 residents in Augusta are Men.
- 4.8% of the people in Augusta have only smoked once.
- 47.7% of the population here favors Marijuana legalization for medicinal purposes.
- 9.0% of the residents in Augusta have visited a Smoke Shop in the last year.
- 15.7% of the people in Augusta smoke daily.
- 26.0% of the smokers in Augusta have bought a pipe online.
- Most smokers in Augusta work in the health care industry.
- There has been $1292 in revenue from Head Shop sales this week in Augusta, based on Maine statistical data.
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/clchst/public_html/findheadshops.com/city.php on line 214
head shops, smoke shops, water bongs, medical marijuana, weed, glass pipes
More Head Shops by City
- Head Shops in Augusta
- Head Shops in Bangor
- Head Shops in Brunswick
- Head Shops in Farmington
- Head Shops in Gardiner
- Head Shops in Houlton
- Head Shops in Kittery
- Head Shops in Lewiston
- Head Shops in Lexington Township
- Head Shops in Parsonsfield
- Head Shops in Portland
- Head Shops in Waldoboro
- Head Shops in Waterville
- Head Shops in Westbrook
- Head Shops in Wilton
Tobacco.org | A comprehensive resource about tobacco. It includes stories, research, FAQs, and chemical information.