Head shops in Portland, Maine
Here's our list of head shops in Portland, Maine. It was made with our own research and calling around to friends and smoke shops in Portland. Most of the people living in Maine have told us their smoke shops are good but sometimes lacking great American made glass. My favorite head shop right now is Awear 4 Hemp right at 19 Exchange Street but I mostly buy online.
Don't forget to check out our Online Head Shops section with head shop reviews.
Area Map: Type zipcode below and hit 'Submit' to go directly to that area in the USA.
Find other Maine head shops by city:Found 11 head shops in Portland, ME.
About Portland, MEPortland, Maine has 63008 residents and is located in Cumberland County, close to the city of South Portland, ME.
- 32,850 residents in Portland are Women.
- 30,158 residents in Portland are Men.
- 4.8% of the people in Portland have only smoked once.
- 40.3% of the population here favors Marijuana legalization for medicinal purposes.
- 7.2% of the residents in Portland have visited a Smoke Shop in the last year.
- 12.4% of the people in Portland smoke daily.
- 38.6% of the smokers in Portland have bought a pipe online.
- Most smokers in Portland work in the finance industry.
- There has been $4411 in revenue from Head Shop sales this week in Portland, based on Maine statistical data.
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/clchst/public_html/findheadshops.com/city.php on line 214
head shops, smoke shops, water bongs, medical marijuana, weed, glass pipes
More Head Shops by City
- Head Shops in Augusta
- Head Shops in Bangor
- Head Shops in Brunswick
- Head Shops in Farmington
- Head Shops in Gardiner
- Head Shops in Houlton
- Head Shops in Kittery
- Head Shops in Lewiston
- Head Shops in Lexington Township
- Head Shops in Parsonsfield
- Head Shops in Portland
- Head Shops in Waldoboro
- Head Shops in Waterville
- Head Shops in Westbrook
- Head Shops in Wilton
Tobacco.org | A comprehensive resource about tobacco. It includes stories, research, FAQs, and chemical information.