Head shops in Billings, Montana
Here's our list of head shops in Billings, Montana. It was made with our own research and calling around to friends and smoke shops in Billings. Most of the people living in Montana have told us their smoke shops are good but sometimes lacking great American made glass. I buy all my pipes, water pipes and other tobacco accessories online now because I don't even need to leave my house and they deliver in Billings. If you live up in 59102 get ahold of me and tell me of any other tobacco stores that I may be missing. I think this is a full list though. My favorite head shop right now is Cold Smoke Tobacco right at 1010 Grand Avenue, # E but like I said I mostly buy online.
Don't forget to check out our Online Head Shops section with head shop reviews.
Find other Montana head shops by city:Found 5 head shops in Billings, MT.
Area Map: Type zipcode or city underneath the map and hit 'Locate' to go directly to that area in Montana
About Billings, MTBillings, Montana has 105845 residents and is located in Yellowstone County, close to the city of Lockwood, MT.
- 54,937 residents in Billings are Women.
- 50,908 residents in Billings are Men.
- 4.2% of the people in Billings have only smoked once.
- 52.7% of the population here favors Marijuana legalization for medicinal purposes.
- 7.4% of the residents in Billings have visited a Smoke Shop in the last year.
- 12.9% of the people in Billings smoke daily.
- 25.5% of the smokers in Billings have bought a pipe online.
- Most smokers in Billings work in the construction industry.
- There has been $7410 in revenue from Head Shop sales this week in Billings, based on Montana statistical data.
More Head Shops by City
- Head Shops in Billings
- Head Shops in Bozeman
- Head Shops in Butte
- Head Shops in Columbia Falls
- Head Shops in Dillon
- Head Shops in Great Falls
- Head Shops in Hamilton
- Head Shops in Helena
- Head Shops in Kalispell
- Head Shops in Livingston
- Head Shops in Missoula
Tobacco.org | A comprehensive resource about tobacco. It includes stories, research, FAQs, and chemical information.