Head shops in Kalispell, Montana
Here's our list of head shops in Kalispell, Montana. It was made with our own research and calling around to friends and smoke shops in Kalispell. Most of the people living in Montana have told us their smoke shops are good but sometimes lacking great American made glass. I buy all my pipes, water pipes and other tobacco accessories online now because I don't even need to leave my house and they deliver in Kalispell. If you live up in 59901 get ahold of me and tell me of any other tobacco stores that I may be missing. I think this is a full list though. My favorite head shop right now is The Hippi Hut right at 2327 Hwy 2 East but like I said I mostly buy online.
Don't forget to check out our Online Head Shops section with head shop reviews.
Find other Montana head shops by city:Found 2 head shops in Kalispell, MT.
Area Map: Type zipcode or city underneath the map and hit 'Locate' to go directly to that area in Montana
About Kalispell, MTKalispell, Montana has 21640 residents and is located in Flathead County, close to the city of Evergreen, MT.
- 11,532 residents in Kalispell are Women.
- 10,108 residents in Kalispell are Men.
- 4.9% of the people in Kalispell have only smoked once.
- 49.1% of the population here favors Marijuana legalization for medicinal purposes.
- 11.5% of the residents in Kalispell have visited a Smoke Shop in the last year.
- 14.4% of the people in Kalispell smoke daily.
- 23.2% of the smokers in Kalispell have bought a pipe online.
- Most smokers in Kalispell work in the information technology industry.
- There has been $1515 in revenue from Head Shop sales this week in Kalispell, based on Montana statistical data.
More Head Shops by City
- Head Shops in Billings
- Head Shops in Bozeman
- Head Shops in Butte
- Head Shops in Columbia Falls
- Head Shops in Dillon
- Head Shops in Great Falls
- Head Shops in Hamilton
- Head Shops in Helena
- Head Shops in Kalispell
- Head Shops in Livingston
- Head Shops in Missoula
Tobacco.org | A comprehensive resource about tobacco. It includes stories, research, FAQs, and chemical information.