Head shops in Missoula, Montana
Here's our list of head shops in Missoula, Montana. It was made with our own research and calling around to friends and smoke shops in Missoula. Most of the people living in Montana have told us their smoke shops are good but sometimes lacking great American made glass. I buy all my pipes, water pipes and other tobacco accessories online now because I don't even need to leave my house and they deliver in Missoula. If you live up in 59802 get ahold of me and tell me of any other tobacco stores that I may be missing. I think this is a full list though. My favorite head shop right now is Atmosphere right at 115 W Main St but like I said I mostly buy online.
Don't forget to check out our Online Head Shops section with head shop reviews.
Find other Montana head shops by city:Found 5 head shops in Missoula, MT.
Area Map: Type zipcode or city underneath the map and hit 'Locate' to go directly to that area in Montana
About Missoula, MTMissoula, Montana has 68876 residents and is located in Missoula County, close to the city of Orchard Homes, MT.
- 34,649 residents in Missoula are Women.
- 34,227 residents in Missoula are Men.
- 7.5% of the people in Missoula have only smoked once.
- 42.5% of the population here favors Marijuana legalization for medicinal purposes.
- 5.4% of the residents in Missoula have visited a Smoke Shop in the last year.
- 11.1% of the people in Missoula smoke daily.
- 39.8% of the smokers in Missoula have bought a pipe online.
- Most smokers in Missoula work in the customer service industry.
- There has been $4822 in revenue from Head Shop sales this week in Missoula, based on Montana statistical data.
More Head Shops by City
- Head Shops in Billings
- Head Shops in Bozeman
- Head Shops in Butte
- Head Shops in Columbia Falls
- Head Shops in Dillon
- Head Shops in Great Falls
- Head Shops in Hamilton
- Head Shops in Helena
- Head Shops in Kalispell
- Head Shops in Livingston
- Head Shops in Missoula
Tobacco.org | A comprehensive resource about tobacco. It includes stories, research, FAQs, and chemical information.