Head shops in Farmington, New Mexico
Here's our list of head shops in Farmington, New Mexico. It was made with our own research and calling around to friends and smoke shops in Farmington. Most of the people living in New Mexico have told us their smoke shops are good but sometimes lacking great American made glass. My favorite head shop right now is Still Smokin right at 5529 Highway 64 but I mostly buy online.
Don't forget to check out our Online Head Shops section with head shop reviews.
Area Map: Type zipcode below and hit 'Submit' to go directly to that area in the USA.
Find other New Mexico head shops by city:Found 1 head shops in Farmington, NM.
About Farmington, NMFarmington, New Mexico has 43420 residents and is located in San Juan County, close to the city of Upper Fruitland, NM.
- 22,128 residents in Farmington are Women.
- 21,292 residents in Farmington are Men.
- 7.0% of the people in Farmington have only smoked once.
- 57.1% of the population here favors Marijuana legalization for medicinal purposes.
- 5.0% of the residents in Farmington have visited a Smoke Shop in the last year.
- 11.3% of the people in Farmington smoke daily.
- 24.7% of the smokers in Farmington have bought a pipe online.
- Most smokers in Farmington work in the communication industry.
- There has been $3040 in revenue from Head Shop sales this week in Farmington, based on New Mexico statistical data.
Tags: head shops in Farmington, New Mexico head shops,
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/clchst/public_html/findheadshops.com/city.php on line 206
head shops, smoke shops, water bongs, medical marijuana, weed, glass pipes
More Head Shops by City
- Head Shops in Albuquerque
- Head Shops in Aztec
- Head Shops in Carlsbad
- Head Shops in Clovis
- Head Shops in Farmington
- Head Shops in Las Cruces
- Head Shops in Las Vegas
- Head Shops in Moriarty
- Head Shops in Roswell
- Head Shops in Ruidoso
- Head Shops in Tucumcari
Tobacco.org | A comprehensive resource about tobacco. It includes stories, research, FAQs, and chemical information.